If you’re anything like me, then your suitcase is always at least 50% full of just your makeup and toiletry bag. I don’t know what gets into me, but for some reason I think I need to bring six foundations, three body washes and twelve moisturizers for a weekend getaway.
Lucky for me, I was able to partner with L’Occitane right before our Cabo trip last month and it completely changed my entire outlook on packing. I was gifted their 14-Piece Summer Treasures Set which is absolutely magical for summer travel. It comes with an assortment of moisturizers, balms and oils to keep your skin healthy and moisturized after being in the sun for most of the day. Not only are the products super luxurious, but the packing is so fun. You have to open all 13 château doors (similar to a Christmas advent calendar) to find the surprise hidden behind each door!
The limited edition 14-piece set includes a selection of their best sellers:
– Almond Shower Oil 1.18 fl. oz.
– Immortelle Essential Water 1 fl. oz.
– Aromachologie Shampoo 1.18 fl.oz
– Aromachologie Conditioner 1.18 fl.oz
– Verbena Body Lotion 1 oz.
– Shea Butter Lip Balm 0.1 oz.
– Cherry Blossom Hand Cream 0.33 oz.
– Verbena Shower Gel 1 oz.
– Almond Delicious Hand Cream 0.33 oz.
– Divine Youth Oil 0.13 fl. oz.
– Cherry Blossom Shower Gel 1.18 fl. oz.
– Peony Perfecting Face Cream 0.27 oz.
– Terre de Lumière Radiant Balm 0.33 oz.
– Exclusive $10 OFF $40 Offer
My three favorite products that I’ve been absolutely loving and plan to repurchase are the Immortelle Essential Water, Shea Butter Lip Balm and the Almond Delicious Hand Cream.
Now when I’m packing my suitcase, I can efficiently carry these 14 products with me and ditch the full size moisturizers and body washes and lighten my bag by a couple pounds! Oh, and the best part – the entire set is less than $50 when you use code “SUMM25IPN”!
Have you tried out any of these L’Occitane products yet? Which one is your favorite?
Thank you L’Occitane for sponsoring today’s post! As always, all opinions are my own.