25 things you probably don’t know about me:
1. I just recently married the love of my life, Braden. Also often referred to as “boba”, “bubs” or “Brady”.
2. Born and raised in Austin, TX.
3. I drink at least 4 cups of coffee a day.
4. I played competitive volleyball for 11 years growing up.
5. Mountains > beach.
6. I’m slightly obsessed with my cat, Trigger.
7. I really want to learn calligraphy.
8. I love traveling and everything that comes along with it; specifically airports and airplanes.
9. Switzerland is my favorite place to travel to.
10. I’ve only had one speeding ticket when I was 16.
11. My all-time favorite movie is Hope Floats.
13. My favorite color is white and my favorite flower is a Tulip.
14. Having a color coordinated closet is my jam and always has been.
15. My ultimate T.V. crush is President Fitzgerald Grant from Scandal.
16. I prefer a quiet night in over a wild night out.
17. Favorite food is sushi.
18. I suffered from severe Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder as a kiddo.
19. I have an older sister named Kelsi and we are three years apart. While we look very similar, we have very different personalities.
20. I usually drink at least 150 ounces of water a day and am a vitamin feen.
21. I never sleep in my makeup.
22. I broke my hand freshman year of high school by karate-chopping my sister’s shin.
23. My house is set at 68º year round.
24. I deep clean and organize when I feel stressed or overwhelmed.
25. I am obsessed with Lily Collin’s eyebrows.
Have questions? Feel free to reach out to me personally at email@example.com – I’d love to hear from you!